Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: The next concert people need to go to is...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    Along with Metallica (who was actually good at one point) and 50 blue million other bands..only 3 1/2 hours from the tricities...woo hoo.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    Not horrible. I'd go to something like that if it were just the main bands and not the add-ins like The Fiery Furnaces, Minus The Bear, and Lez Zepplin (???). I'd honestly only really be interested in seeing Pearl Jam, Metallica, and Mastodon. I'm not a fan of the folk-band-hippie segment either...probably wouldn't be worth it for me.

    The standup comedy in that is solid too--I like all those exept I've never heard of Michelle Buteau. I think Brian Posehn and David Cross are both especially hilarious. Mike Bribiglia has some laugh out loud moments too.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    MTV bought the place...and all those acts won't be on the big stage...the concert will stretch over 3-4 stages for 2 1/2 days. I had plans to go last year but had to dump em...I'm not gonna let that happen again. BTW if you've never seen PJ live, you don't know what ur missing.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    Mike Birbiglia. Thats about the only one I would care to see.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike Birbiglia. Thats about the only one I would care to see. </div></div>
    i also like cross and norton
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike Birbiglia. Thats about the only one I would care to see.</div></div>


    I agree. He is hilarious. I also heard Portishead would be at Bonnaroo.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike Birbiglia. Thats about the only one I would care to see.</div></div>


    I agree. He is hilarious. I also heard Portishead would be at Bonnaroo. </div></div>
    which portis head? personally im a fan of southeast jerome and dolla bill
    portis
    clinton portis glasses
    portis2
    portistutu
    portisisback
    5248223 320X240
    SoutheastJeromePG
    sherriffgonnagetcha
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    im planning on going this year, pretty decent lineup
    really just wanting to see mastodon, pj, and metallica
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #20
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The next concert people need to go to is...

    Agreed, Pearl Jam was great live.

    I wanna see 2 shows.
    In Flames and then The White Stripes.

    Anything other than that will be a bad summer.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •